Thursday, July 15, 2010

EOC: Week 1

I expect to learn as much as possible that I can from this class and professor. With that leaving the matter open to a wide abroad. I believe that it is befitting. My professor is very wise. I think that it would be an understatement to say that he's smart. As I sit there listen to him. I ask myself “how can one retain so much knowledge. Farther more, little detail on my major of studies. In his former career in marketing he was able to give accuracy on numbers and the next best moves for the company to take verbally and well as written. I have to be honest and say that there's a part of me that fears him. I think that he's that believes in pushing his students to excel. And who doesn’t want to be pushed by a teacher who has a true desire to instill the unknown in you. In some cases one can be pushed so hard that one doubts self and give up. On the other hand, I have that sense of not wanting to want to let him down, because I think he does have his students’ best interest at heart. My professor has even been able to relate with us on some things that my other professors in my same chose of major and have been in the business for years, have not been able to relate as he has in the small world of fashion.

Its behooves me how my other teacher who are in the same career of my choice of my major of study, cant connect with most of us the student. They give us the background and the history of where trends and different styles come from, but a sense of relation or recognition that we can relate to they totally miss it. Moreover, He know exactly what he’s talking about, and is very direct on all points, giving great detail to where even a younger generation or the student can relates. He's been able to give details down to an address. That which it is more that my core class teachers have been able to give. I hope to learn and apply myself to all that he is willing to teach. To end this note, its going to be hard. I hate to blog/twit.

No comments:

Post a Comment